Friday, December 14, 2007

Royalty

So here we are, happily ensconced in room 1130 at the Royal Lahaina (which is, curiously, not in Lahaina at all, but on the outskirts of Kaanapali.)

It's holiday time and so, The McCoy office has relocated - Westward HO - to the west side of Maui for the weekend. The Royal Lahaina has just finished a pretty major renovation, and we are here to check out the new digs.

We have a reception tonight, and then we have the weekend to explore, and enjoy the beach and the location. My husband leaves in the morning for California, and tomorrow also happens to be my son's 7th birthday, so it will be a busy day for all of us. I'll be back later with photos and details. I'll leave you with this thought. While a resort should not be judged by amenities alone...nice bath products make me a VERY happy girl. So big kudos to the Royal Lahaina, for their Made in Hawaii Coconut Lime bath products.

No comments: